All of the same great benefits of ZeroCool equipment but in a water-cooled version. The main component difference between Air Cooled and Water Cooled is the condenser section becomes a brazed plate heat exchanger rather than coils. Water Cooled equipment provides for a smaller up front purchase price but installation looks a little different than plug and play. Piping to a fluid cooler is required. This can be expensive compared to the installation cost of Air Cooled equipment, but efficiency and overall costs remain attractive.
- CO2 injection for a precise PPM around the clock. Dual solenoids for redundancy is the standard for ZeroCool CO2 injection. Actual CO2 is supplied by others.
- UV Light filtration, an added layer of security at a time when cleanliness matters most.
- Sump Pumps, to recycle the water that typically drains to waste. Not all facilities choose to recycle the moisture pulled from the room, but the option exists for those that do.
- Outside Air pulled into the return plenum for additional room pressurization. This air passes through MERV filtration and potentially UV light filtration before ever entering your room.
- Electric Heat, for morning warm up if necessary. Our equipment (without this heater) is capable of 100% reheat by use of our hot gas reheat coil. Some facilities choose to “warm up” their plants in the morning depending on where the facility is located. If you require electric heat, we provide the option.
- Pad Mounted
- 15 HP
- 30 HP
- 50 HP
- 65 HP